Sunday, August 31, 2014

AS A MAN THINKETH

I do believe that somewhere in the Holy Bible the phrase  "As a man thinketh in his heart is what he receives. I may not have that saying down exactly right and it may even have come form some other writing I have read before. But wherever it came from it makes good sense to me. I have seen time after time people who say one thing but actually believe something else in their hearts and then they get what they really believe instead of what they say. It is I believe a fixed law of the Universe that never fails to deliver what one truly believes in their heart. But oft times I see folks who just will not change their heartfelt beliefs in something but yet they still expect to gain what it is they talk about. Take for instance the person who is asked to buy a raffle ticket to win a prize. How many times have you heard that person say it's no use because I never win anything? Yet, they then say oh well go ahead and give me a ticket and I'll win this time. Now what do you suppose the Universe is listening to? The person saying they will win or the person saying they never win anything? I would bet the farm that Universal Mind is hearing what that individual holds near to his heart, and that is that he never wins anything. So what happens? he buys a ticket and never wins! Go figure! As a man thinketh , to me means that all of us should be very aware of what our inner beliefs really are. It is so easy to fool ourselves into thinking we believe one way when in reality our true belief is the total opposite. I myself have been guilty of this many times in my own life. And I still have to guard my every thought to make sure I even know what it is I truly want. For instance, those of you who know me realize that I am a man who dreams of a world where everyone gets along, everyone shares everything, everyone loves each other and treats each other with kindness and respect. Am I a dreamer? Of course I am. The tricky part of which I speak is this. At times I allow my beliefs to hit a wall so to speak and I become discouraged with the things I see going on in this old world. It is at those times when I can feel my spoken words of believing in a great world sounding hollow because in my heart I have allowed the negative things to compromise my true beliefs. It is so easy for me to always say what it is I believe in but not so easy in keeping those beliefs close and dear to my heart. As my wonderful mother-in-law says "It is what it is" (bless her loving and kind heart). And she is so right! What I wish to see this world become depends not on anyone else but entirely upon me for it is always my choice if I want to see "good" or "bad" in this world. So I will remain a dreamer and try my very best to show love, give love, accept love for that is truly all I am. It is all any of us are I do believe. Think about that for a moment or two. If we all could but realize that fact as truth, what a wonderful world it would be. One of my favorite people I have met here on blogger, Christopher (God I am God you are)seems to be so enlightened on this subject and I would recommend that you check out his work sometime. With his help and the help of all my friends and loved ones I shall remain dedicated to showing the world how to love and be loved. Does that mean I will always be right? Of course not! I'm just like all of you with flaws and misinformation and egos and the such. And that means I can only do what I feel right in my heart to do. Will I make mistakes/ Sure I will. Will I always be happy and smiling? No way! Will I always be able to not judge others ways? Wish I could but I know I cannot. As long as I am in this human form we call a body I am subject to all the ills and darkness this world entails. But a the same time I am subject to all the love, joy, peace, and understanding the world has to offer. In closing I would like to also say thank you to all of you beautiful folks who are with me on this journey of love. Most of you I have never met but still I love you and I want you to know that you have helped in some way to help me to become a better human being and I do appreciate that so! A special thanks to Christopher Dos Santos, a man of much wisdom who has helped me so much to reexamine my beliefs and grow spiritually. Carl, (The Truth Seeker )A very talented musician and writer who has inspired me to be more aware of things. Amanda, a beautiful lady with much knowledge she shares with this world. Chris, (The Thrift Store Poets) another talented songwriter and musician who has shared with me his bands albums and their beautiful music. Eve, a lady who always gives me a chuckle with her witty blogs that serve to remind me to see the lighter side of life. Ian,(Deepian) a fellow who is a kindred spirit with me who has shown me so much wisdom in a very short time about life and another musician sharing his talent with the world. Another Ian--also known as Dark Star who it seems has taken a leave of absence from blogging for the time being but one who shared much wisdom and a passion for life that has helped to inspire me. And Dee,(Silent Whisper) bless her heart, a very beautiful and gentle soul who is one of the most talented writers I have ever met. Dee has been an inspiration to me for  many, many years. Our paths crossed on an old website called Journal Space many years ago and we still keep in contact and I know I can always count on Dee to give me the inspiration I need to keep going. And these folks are just the ones from blogging. I have really been blessed with my soulmate and family and so many many good friends. I am blessed for sure. I hope I did not omit anyone from my bloggers friends list, if I did it was purely an accident. In closing I want to leave you with a couple of quotes I love. The first one comes from Emmet Fox who once stated: "Thought is the real causative force in life, and their is no other." And finally from the Science of Mind  comes this: We have learned that there is only One Substance, out of which everything is made....... I leave all of you now with thoughts of pure love, joy, peace, and abundance. May the week ahead bring you and yours all of these things and much more! Be safe, guard your thoughts, be happy and share your love with the world. your light can be as Bright as you want it to be. So please, let it shine! Do something nice for someone just because you can and then watch as the Universe returns to you 70 times 70 every good deed you share. Bless your hearts each and every one!

2 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother Ron; thank you for your kind, if not embellished, words. I always feel most improperly labelled when someone suggests me as a wise sort. Hearing you express such sentiments makes me feel like looking around to see if there is someone else you refer to. I always feel weighed down in ignorance, there never seems to be enough answers to quench my thirst.

Speaking to your subject; we are creators who know not our divine ability, as a result, we collectively agree to create a mess. I love the way don Juan saw the world, his belief was that we could create whatever reality we wished. His analysis was rather simple, blinded to our powers, impure in our thoughts and actions, we stumble along as a collective agreeing to act without power.

However remote our connection to our creator self may be, we still have enough of the residual pixie dust in the tank to see our magnificence in action. When we touch our true self we can create amazing pieces of art, stirring prose or accomplish incredible physical feats. Brilliance shines forth from the heart of each of us, it sputters to life in bits and bobs trying to lift us higher and closer to truth.

You, my brother, are a great example. In a world of darkness you choose to embrace light. Where there is fear you choose love, when faced with challenge you rise above where many just complain. Many men measure themselves by their possessions or position in the community, this is not wealth. Wealth is found in the simple choices we make each and every day. Do we share fear or do we share love? All of us who fondly appreciate your tireless efforts Ron very much value your important contribution. The choice to make love the essence of your existence is the most honourable of all decisions one could make. Looking around the internet there are few places I can go where I know the message will always be genuine, unconditional love, this is one of those rare places my brother, for this I thank you so very much.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live with joy....

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher. I know what you mean about being labeled as one way or the other. All of us have the access to all the wisdom in the world. If we but choose to see it. I also love the way Don Juan looked at life. Castanada remains one of my favorite authors. Thanks for the kind words and the positive feedback. I agree with all you shared on this subject and I am grateful that you take the time to share your thoughts with all of us. As always the best to you and yours.