Thursday, December 11, 2014

DIVINE LOVE

I would like to share with you a piece of work that comes from the Science of Mind magazine back on Oct. of the year 2003. The message is a timeless one and if all of us would try our best to live by this motto I can see a world filled with only Divine Love. The following is from the magazine word for word. To me the term God includes all things no matter your personal view of what or who god is. With that in mind I share their work with you.

I believe that Divine Love indwells all the people whom I meet this day. I salute that love within them and expect good in some form from each one. No one dislikes me, and I dislike no one.. I seek until I find some good in everyone. I am loving, kind, and courteous to all. I show through the words of my mouth and the unseen thoughts of my mind that Love is in my heart and Joy is in my soul. To all who would irritate me I say, "The Love of God within me loves the Love of God in you." The world is alive with Divine Love and I abide in it as a loving and gracious expression of Spirit. I give beauty and peace to my world and, therefore, I can only receive beauty and peace from my world. I give thanks that God loves by means of me.

I leave all of you beautiful folks this blessing of pure unconditional love. May it quickly find a permanent place in the forefront of your mind at each moment. And when things do seem to go wrong and that love seems lost, just remember it still resides in the deepest part of your heart and you will find it again! Go in love and peace and take a moment to do something nice for someone today and become a part of this dream with me!

4 comments:

deepian said...

A lovely quote from Science of Mind. And great advice from you Ron: "when things do seem to go wrong and that love seems lost, just remember it still resides in the deepest part of your heart and you will find it again!"

namaste

captron52 said...

Thank you Ian. Have yourself a terrific day!

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, excellent post with some sound advice. Look into your heart, anything which is not love, is illusion.

In Lak' ech, prosper with truth... live with love....

captron52 said...

You are so right Christopher. Thanks for the visit.