Thursday, March 19, 2015

A BETTER WORLD TODAY

You may think you are helpless in trying to make this world a better place. I know there are times when I feel that way. I see the news and hear about all the crazy stuff going on all around me and I think to  myself: I wish there was something I could do right now that would make a difference in the way things are headed. And at that moment I always remind myself that there is something I can do. And then I do it! Is it something grand or spectacular? No, it isn't. Is it something that the news channels will be printing about? No, nothing like that I can assure you. And the best part of this is that you and anyone else can do the same thing! You wanna know what it is? In keeping with my concept of keeping it simple, here it is. Right now, take a moment and tell someone you love them. No matter where you are you can do this. If by chance you are out someplace all alone, maybe you can make a phone call. If you don't have a means to call you can still let someone know you love them. Just send some loving thoughts directed to that person and I truly believe they will feel it in some kind of way. Hey, I know it's just a small step and your actions will not solve all the world's problems. But if you do this you will have at least made the world better for two people. Yourself and the one you told that you loved them. And the more you do this the more you find that yes indeed, you can help solve the problems of the world, no matter what you have or where you are. I hope you will give it a shot at least! When you get accustomed to telling someone that you love them every day, you may then find that you are now telling more than one person a day. And that is when you are on your way to living a more satisfying life. Believe me, this old world needs your love now more than ever. And right now I hope I make the world better for a lot of people by saying I love you to all of you who are reading this. I may not know you but we are still one and love knows no boundaries! Enjoy the moment and spread the word. Love overcomes all! I love you!

2 comments:

christopherdossantos3@gmail.com said...

Namaste brother, as always, sound advice. Taking up your cue, let me take this moment to tell you, I love you Cap't Ron. You are a gem sparkling on a sandy beach.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live with unity...

captron52 said...

Thank you very much for those kind and encouraging words Christopher. Hope you have a most wonderful weekend my friend!