Thursday, March 12, 2015

KEEPING IT SIMPLE

When I sit down to write in this blog I usually have some idea of what I am going to be talking about. But today I have not had a lot of spare time to give a lot of thought as to what I would write today. I started to just not write anything but as I was thumbing through some of my stuff I had jotted down so long ago I happened upon another page of thoughts to ponder. These were sayings that came to my mind when I was still so young. But I have found that most of them still ring very true to me today also. So in the keep it simple category here is the quote. Love all you see today, maybe it will start an epidemic. I wish all of you the very best of everything now and always. Just love, love, and love some more! It really does make this life easier!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Namaste brother, this is just the type of epidemic we need. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Ron, always a treat.

In Lak' ech, prosper with love... live with joy...

deepian said...

"love all you see today" - a great messag to start my day with - I will give it a try :) - thank you for the uplifting thought. Namaste.

captron52 said...

Hey Christopher & Ian
Thanks for stopping in and for the encouraging words. Hope you both have a fantastic day!

The Truth Seeker's Guide said...

Hey Ron,
You're a smart man... The simplest notions are usually the most effective!
Hope all is well with you my friend. Take care and all the best.
Carl.

captron52 said...

Hi Carl Me smart? Nah, its just that Ive come to find that the simple way is usually the best. I know you been busy, hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by