Sunday, June 7, 2015

WHAT THE F?

Well, well, those old hackers are back at me again I see. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I clicked on my link for my blogger home page I saw I had been bombarded by smut. Pics of naked men and women and the like. I can't seem to get it off my page but luckily when I typed in my user name on yahoo it took me to my usual blog. So if any of you did happen to find any of the smut on here I am truly sorry. I will continue to try and get my page back to normal but if any of you do try to get here and instead find the smut I am sorry. Just seems like some people love to try and aggravate me on here. Not exactly sure why they do this unless its just for kicks or trying to make a dollar somehow. If by chance those responsible for this intrusion do read this let me say this. Even though I hate having to deal with these kinds of menial things that you do I still send you thoughts of pure love and joy and oneness. I have no idea who you are and no idea why you choose to be a thorn to those who you have never even met. What made you turn to this kind of relationships with your fellow human family is way beyond me. My hope is that real soon you will realize that the true way to happiness will not be found until you begin to love your brothers and sisters and  start treating them with love an respect. My heart goes out to you and may you soon see the LIGHT. To all of you today I send thoughts of pure love, joy, kindness, understanding, and peace. Remember to be good to yourself and even better to others!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Brother Ron. First, thank you for your letter from a few days ago. I'll start writing my blog again soon and a response to you my friend...for your loving and kind words.

As for you site...I had some weird things happen on mine too. Some of my material no longer shows up properly and I didn't change anything. Must be those gremlins. :) Peace my brother. We'll talk soon. Jedi

captron52 said...

Hey Jedi Really great to see you again! I now can get to my blog but seem to have lost all the blogs I follow. One of those "illusions" that try to drive me crazy at times. Just hope I can find those other blogs somehow. Thanks for dropping by. Always so great to hear from old friends!

Unknown said...

Ron, You could try a restore point on your system that's before the date this happened. Can you try and see if that works? Jedi

captron52 said...

Hey Jedi I did try that but didn't help any. As long as readers are not subjected to the smut when they visit guess I'll just cope with it. Thanks much for your help Ian. Hope you are enjoying a really great day!